Friday, January 22, 2010

Some more fun while staying in VA Beach

We drove up to Williamsburg to see the Yankee Candle shop all decked out in Christmas decorations and also took some time to walk around old town.
I LOVE Williamsburg.
Thank you Dad for instilling in us the importance of American history. I am sure you heard A LOT of complaining dragging, I mean taking us from one historical sight to another when we were younger. But it paid off. I enjoy those trips now, and love dragging my kids to them:)




The token picture outside the courthouse.




Carriage ride.



Avery and I loved looking at all of the decorations. We loved this house and their use of oranges. It was very cool to think about decorating houses with things in nature, before Christmas became so, well, you know.

1 comment:

bdonin said...

Just remember that when YOUR kids start complaining to you :)